Friday 26 April 2013

Pic of the Week 26.04.13

It's busy time in our house at the moment and anyone with kids will understand where I'm coming from. Kids birthday party time..........

My daughter has just turned 4 and we are busy running around trying to organise the party. I'm sure you have all noticed that the weather has been beautiful? Woooooo hoooooooo!!! That mean's we can have the party over in the park right..?..

Nope! It's looking like rain for the party day so the stress levels are up and backup plans are being put into effect. The thought of 13+ kids running around our small flat is enough to turn me into a nervous wreck so fingers crossed. 

Anyway, a big big big big big happy birthday to my little girl on her fourth birthday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love