Friday 8 March 2013

International Woman's Day

Well thats what day it is today, along with everyone's favourite day, Friday.

And so here is a little post for the woman in my life. My wife, friend and mother to our two children.

And also a very handy and beautiful stand in/model/assistant/make up artist in the making.
These are some quick pic's from a few test shoots I was doing that Delphina very helpfully agreed to stand in for. I'm sure like most women, she will turn around and tell me that I have posted the wrong ones and she doesn't like them, but I do, so there. And if your learning anything from this blog, it should be that I like to post photo's that I like the look of. Hey, it's my blog.

So here they are, and if you need a model or fancy helping her out with some make up artist advice or even a bit of assisting just get in touch with us :)

We may fight and argue like most people, but at the end of the day........ I love you x

Happy International Woman's Day.









Enjoy your weekend everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have checked and I picked all the shot's the she doesn't like. C'est la vie huh?

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Criticise, Love