Sunday 4 November 2012

Shooting the illustrator

So, once again I thought it was about time I got you folks a new post.

I have been super busy as always. Shooting on some nice film sets, a couple of small commissions and lots of editing, admin and promotion. Also busy moving the 'Step Into My Office' exhibition (which is now hanging at Look Mum No Hands).

But that is no reason to not post!!!!!

So lets start with this.


Last month (I think? I'm getting so lost in my dates) I took some head shots and portraits for a lovely lady called Tanja Wilmot.
She was actually at the Zumba class that I shot a few posts back and liked the work I had done there.

She is an amazing illustrator and needed some shots for her blog and web page.

Go and check out her work here as it really is beautiful
http://tanjawilmotillustration.blogspot.co.uk/


To continue the nature theme from her work, we did a natural light shoot in St.Mary's Secret Garden in Hackney. We wanted the nature side of things with a little bit of an urban touch.

Here are a couple of my favourites.










Please do go and check out her illustration work. It's very impressive

http://tanjawilmotillustration.blogspot.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love