Saturday 1 September 2012

Idol Issue 4 Launch Party


So last night I did a little bit of events photography for the lovely folk at Idol magazine.

It was the launch party for issue 4 of the mag and was held at the private members club 'Apartment 58'
in Soho's Poland st.

The night went very well with an amazing turnout. Faces from across the industries turned up, from fashion to music and design.
It was an interesting job and a nice little excercise in eventw work. As you know from this blog I much prefer ambient light shots to flash. But I was doing the 'pap' pic's of the guests as well so it was a challenge switching between the two all night.
There is nothing like a little challenge to keep you on your toes and remind you to always up your game.

Here is two of my fav shots from the night



and another


1 comment:

  1. Great! I wish I had the chance of being at this launch party. There is another happening in convention center next month and I am going to clear my schedule so that I can be a part of it this time. I have already started completing my office work, so that it doesn’t create a problem for me on that very day.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Criticise, Love