Tuesday 12 June 2012

Im still here....honest

Sorry for the lack of posts this month but I have been snowed under.

I spent a week with a crew from the London Film School at the end of may. They were shooting their 5th term film 'Dinner And A Movie' and had me back on set to do the production stills. I love working with these folk as they always have great sets, great actors, and this time a super amazing location.
Then it was my 30th birthday so that took me out of action for few days :))
Last weekend was 'London's Calling', and annual courier event that takes place over 3 days. Races, games, partys and fun fun fun for all. I was shooting the whole weekend for a project that is in the pipeline.
Hopefully tonight I will stick a few images up for you guys to see.


But now.......... Its back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Criticise, Love